The APHA Oral Health Section invites the submission of abstracts for individual paper presentations and poster sessions for the 2013 Annual Meeting. The 141st Annual Meeting & Exposition will be held from November 2-6, 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts. The theme of this meeting is Think Global, Act Local: Best Practices Around the World. Abstracts related to the annual theme are welcomed, also abstracts pertinent to the following current topics in dental public health:
- Affordable Care Act and Oral Health
- Dental Workforce Issues and Infrastructure
- Effective Preventive and Oral Health Promotion Programs: Community Water Fluoridation and other Community Approaches
- Epidemiology of Oral Diseases and Disparities
- Global Health and Oral Health
- Health Communications, Oral Health Literacy and Social Media
- HIV, AIDS and Oral Health (Organized Jointly with HIV/AIDS Section)
- Integrated Medical, Oral Health and Vision Care Delivery Models (Organized Jointly with Vision Care Section)
- Maternal, Child Health and Oral Health (Organized Jointly with Maternal and Child Section)
- Oral Health Needs among Special Populations
The deadline for abstract submission to the Oral Health Section is Tuesday, February 5th, 2013.
Read the full APHA Call for Abstracts.